Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Breaking in the New Year

Well damn, a month into the new year and I almost forgot I had this fucking blog. LMAO
Let's start with something obvious for a lot of people......


That doesn't apply to everyone, I just get tired of hearing the same shit over and over again both in game and in real life. If you're a jerk, making a resolution isn't going to change a fucking thing. It's just who you are so own it and be proud!

Some things have changed here and there within my guild but our mission is still the same.....to stir up some activity. We've lost some members, gained some, and cleaned out the squatters. We do have a secret weapon though.


With that laugh out of the way, let's put the attitudes away and enjoy this game. It's not real life and some of us lose sight of that sometimes with our actions.


I look forward to all the craziness this year will bring and has already brought. I wish each and every one of you the best and speaking of not taking things too seriously, here's a way to get some KILLER ABS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment